Boat Dive and Sunken Ship Exploration Tour from Atami
Dive into the waters near Atami and see a sunken ship! The 81 m ship was broken in two in the middle and is now a unique home to coral and fish!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Boat fare / Facility fees
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50-08:00 Meet at JR Atami Station or Atelier Laut
DivingDive into an amazing area! Vast views with a huge sunken ship broken in two in the middle and fish around there. Please enjoy the sea of Atami.
ReturnHope you enjoyed your dive! Return to the shop and change back into your normal clothes.
Tour ends at Atelier Laut or drop-off at Atami Station
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants ages 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must have a C-card.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, towel, beach sandals, diving equipment (if owned)
- You can participate wearing contact lens. If you wish to not wear contact lens, please tell us when you make reservation, we will prepare a dive mask with magnification.
- Confirmation of your medical history in necessary to participate. You are required to have a medical certificate (permission for diving) from the doctor, if any of the article on the file (.pdf) below applies to you.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.