Two Boat Dives in Izusan from Atami
Dive in the waters of Atami. Set out from the boat and into waters near a historic hot spring region. Enjoy dynamic landscapes and colorful coral and fish.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Atami Station - Shop free x per personAtami Station - Shop free x per person
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Boat fare / Facility fees
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50-08:00 Meeting at Atami Station or at the shop.
Moving to the point. (Izusan)
Start diving.You can enjoy 2 boat divings.
Enjoying dynamic landscape and colorful soft corals and fish. Not deep point that the beginner can enjoy.
Ending.Hope you enjoyed it.
* Duration is about 5 hours.
Dismissing at the shop or the station.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants ages 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must have a C-card.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, towel, beach sandals, diving equipment (if owned)
- You can participate wearing contact lens. If you wish to not wear contact lens, please tell us when you make reservation, we will prepare a dive mask with magnification.
- Confirmation of your medical history in necessary to participate. You are required to have a medical certificate (permission for diving) from the doctor, if any of the article on the file (.pdf) below applies to you.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.