Diving in Ajiro with Two Boat Dives from Atami
Dive around Atami! This tour is for mid-level divers and features lots of fish, colorful big and soft coral, and amazing underwater scenery.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Atami Station - Shop free x per personAtami Station - Shop free x per person
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Boat fare / Facility fees
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50-08:00 Meet at Atami Station or at Atelier Laut
DivingUnder the sea, you may see a huge school of fish and colorful big and soft coral. Relatively fast flowing and deep, this spot is good for middle level divers. Give it a try to if you want to practice your dive skills!
ReturnWe hops you had fun diving! Return to the shop, and change back into your normal clothes.
Tour ends at Atelier Laut or drop-off at Atami Station
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants ages 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must have a C-card.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, towel, beach sandals, diving equipment (if owned)
- You can participate wearing contact lens. If you wish to not wear contact lens, please tell us when you make reservation, we will prepare a dive mask with magnification.
- Confirmation of your medical history in necessary to participate. You are required to have a medical certificate (permission for diving) from the doctor, if any of the article on the file (.pdf) below applies to you.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.