Full Day Bouldering Course for Beginners in Utsunomiya
Get climbing with a full day course designed for beginners to learn how to boulder and climb. Nothing beats the feeling of completing your climb!
▼ Read more
University and vocational school students, please choose the student booking
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Training Course / Activity fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 (Weekends & holidays) - 22:00 (Weekdays Only) (Show details)
Starting time: 10:00 (Weekends & holidays) 11:00 (Weekends & holidays) 12:00 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00 18:00 19:00 20:00 21:00 (Weekdays Only) 22:00 (Weekdays Only) (Hide details)
10:00 Check in at Utsunomiya Branch of Climbing Gym ZERO
BoulderingTest yourself with fun and active bouldering over a wide range of features and levels!
You can use the facility for a whole day, including changing rooms, resting place, and smoking rooms, until 23:00 on weekdays, and 21:00 on weekends and national holidays.
Tour ends at Climbing Gym ZERO
- Elementary school children or above can participate in this course.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in.
- Please bring shoes and chalk, if you have.
You can also rent them for a small fee.
Please pay the extra at the gym.
Rental shoes: 324 JPY per pair
*Small sizes 108 JPY per pair
Rental chalk: 108 JPY pet set
- If you use rental shoes, please be sure to bring your socks.
- Please understand that shoes quantities and sizes are limited.
- For university students and vocational school students, please choose the student's charge.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 50.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.