Loom Weaving Experience in Yanaka
Learn to weave and use a wooden loom to create your own coaster, mat, or scarf as a lasting souvenir. Located in the traditional Yanaka area of Tokyo!
Located in the charming Yanaka area of Tokyo (near Nippori Station), come and learn how to weave your own creations! Miya, the owner, will teach you all the basics of loom use and weaving. Make a small mat, scarf, or useful coasters.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:30 Check-in at Le Poilu
Lesson starts.Please select the course you would like to try.
The duration varies depending on the item you choose to make.
CoasterSize: 10 cm×10 cm (2 pieces)
Duration: About 2.5 hours
Mini RugSize: 15 cm×20 cm (Either of 2 colors)
Learn how to change the color of the wool to make bands and patterns.
Duration: About 3.5 hours
ScarfSize: 20 cm×160 cm (wool)
A more advanced weaving course.
Duration: About 5 hours
Check-out at La Poilu
- Children under 12 years old may only make coasters.
- We recommend bringing some small snacks and drinks.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 3.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 3 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.