Special Geisha Performance and Games in the Heart of Tokyo
Now is your chance to meet true geisha in Tokyo. See an elegant dance, play classic parlor games and take pictures with these icons of Japanese hospitality with helpful English support.
Come meet the elegant geisha of the Nihonbashi Yoshicho district for a unique experience of Japan's culture of 'omotenashi' hospitality. While it is usually very rare for visitors (or even locals!) to be able to enjoy the dance and entertainment skills of a geisha, this plan allows you a look into this different world. Watch as they perform a beautiful traditional dance, then play a few popular drinking games before you finish up your evening by taking a picture with the geisha for an indelible memory of your visit to Tokyo. Explanations will be in both English and Japanese, making it easy to learn and understand the deep culture of Japan.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:00 Meet at Kyorakutei on the 3rd floor of Coredo Muromachi 3
Special Geisha PerformanceGet a feel for this usually secretive world during a once a month chance. The sublime skills and artistry of the geisha is now yours to see.
Geisha Dance PerformanceObserve as the skilled entertainers perform a classic dance alongside traditional music, and discover the tremendous skill of the geisha.
Ozashiki GamesGeisha are also premier entertainers, both in cultural and informal ways. Join for some of the ozashiki drinking games, and find out for yourself what it is like to be a regular customer of the geisha.
19:00 Tour Ends at Kyorakutei
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The geisha will be performing in a tatami room, so you will be required to remove your shoes before entering.
- In tatami rooms guests usually sit on the floor. Chairs are available if you require them, just let us know the number of chairs you require when booking.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 15 business days to 16:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 8 business days to 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
This was such a wonderful way to take part in something so traditional, but with assistance for English speakers. There was a neat combination of Japanese and international participants, so it felt ve...more