Kimono Rental and Kimono Dressing in Nihonbashi
Wear a beautiful kimono of your choice, take pictures and explore the city dressed to impress. We will store your clothes and belongings for you!
Experience walking down the streets of Tokyo dressed in a colorful kimono, or just enjoy taking a few pictures in a traditional tatami room, its up to you! Your friendly professional dresser will help you put on the kimono of your choice, which is yours until 18:00. Stroll down the avenues of Ginza, visit a nearby shrine or go out for tea! Your clothes and belongings will be stored for you, so no need to carry heavy bags. With explanations in both English and Japanese, this is a great easy way to experience Japan's traditions firsthand.
▼ Read more
The Child price applies to children of elementary school age and under.
Get dressed in a beautiful colorful kimono, then go explore Tokyo and take awesome pictures!
- Available: Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Kimono Rental / Dressing Fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:30 - 15:30 (Show details)
10:30 Meet at Kyorakutei (on the 3rd floor of Coredo Muromachi 3)
10:30 Kimono ExperienceGet dressed in the lovely kimono of your choice, and take as many pictures as you like. We will happily store your clothes and belongings while you take a walk.
For the Kimono Rental and Dressing Plan, please return the kimono by 18:00.
Tour Ends at Kyorakutei
- You will be dressed in a tatami room, so you will be required to remove your shoes before entering.
- The Child price applies to children of elementary school age and under.
- Please return the kimono by 18:00.
- Please note that kimono sizes for ladies only go up to 170 cm.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 15 business days to 16:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 8 business days to 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
In April, my Thai girlfriend and I went together for this kimono rental experience. Unfortunately, it was a little rainy outside, but the meeting place for the activity was inside and the shop had a c...more
Love this place so much. OMOTENASHI NIHONBASHI is the best place to try dressing Kimono with dressing kimono expert and leran the proper way to wear Kimono. You can choose your own Kimono and Obi. You...more