Make Ceramic Okinawan Shiisa Guardian Dogs in Tokyo
Shiisa are considered guardians in sunny Okinawa, and can often be found on roofs and in front of doorways. Enjoy making these cute pottery friends!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Infants must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring an apron and wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- Your pottery pieces will take about 2 months to finish. Once they are done you can pick them up at the studio.
- If you want your work to be delivered, you can arrange shipping for an additional 1,000 JPY flat rate. Please ask staff on the day.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 16.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cancellation fee above is exempted if you made a reservation again within one month.