Handmade Terracotta Flower Pot Making Experience in Nakameguro
Great for fans of gardening or pottery, try working with terracotta clay and make a unique planter. Kids can easily join too, and everyone can work together while playing with clay.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:30 (Weekday/Saturday) - 18:30 (Weekday) (Show details)
Starting time: 10:30 (Weekday/Saturday) 11:00 (Sunday) 14:30 (Weekday/Saturday) 15:00 (2nd & 4th Sunday) 18:30 (Weekday) (Hide details)
10:30 Meet at Sensyu Art Studio
10:30 Terracotta Flower Pot WorkshopStart by learning how to hand twist. Create a thick base, then roll clay out into loops and pinch them together to shape the walls.
PersonalizationOnce the base is shaped, finish building it up to the height you like and start adding personal touches. A wide range of tools and items are available to personalize your terracotta flower pot.
CompletionLet your imagination run free, then carefully smooth the clay and fix any weak spots with the teacher's help. Then wait for your work to be fired, and come back to pick it up, or have it shipped to you.
*Shipping costs are not included, and vary by location.
12:30 Tour ends at Sensyu Art Studio
- Children in elementary school and older may participate. Young children should attend with a parent or guardian.
- It will take one to two months to fire your pot. You may return to pick up your pot at the studio or arrange to have it shipped to you.
- Please wear casual clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- Please feel free to bring an apron, though some are available for use.
- Some staff speak limited English.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 2 business days to 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
I was looking for something cute to do with my partner and got to thinking it would be nice to have a souvenir from it too. We've been thinking about starting a balcony garden, so when we saw this, it...more