Morning Bullet Train Ticket and Transfer Service from Tokyo to Kyoto Instant Confirmation
This transportation package includes a bullet train ticket, baggage delivery service, and escort service by an English-speaking attendant from your hotel to the station.
First time in Japan? Let us make sure you get where you need to go with ease and no stress! This package will allow you to be picked up at your hotel by an English-speaking guide, taken to Tokyo Station and led to your bullet train to Kyoto. At Kyoto Station, you will then be whisked off to your hotel. No need to worry about luggage, as it will be sent ahead!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30-09:00 Pick-up from Guest's Hotel
09:00 Meet Attendant at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
09:50 Transfer to Tokyo StationThe English-speaking attendants will escort you to the station platform, but will not board the shinkansen (bullet train).
Hikari or Nozomi Shinkansen (140 minutes)Ride the swift bullet train to Kyoto!
12:10~12:30 Arrive at Kyoto Station
12:15-13:00 Drop-off at your Hotel in Kyoto
- All Packages
- An attendant will escort participants to the platforms at Kyoto and Tokyo stations, but will not board the Shinkansen.
- Pick-up and drop-off are available from/to all hotels in Kyoto city excluding Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto.
- On Day 1, large baggage such as suit cases will be transported by bus from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal to hotels in Kyoto City. One article of standard size luggage per customer will be transported free of charge. Any additional items will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per article, which will need to be paid on the morning of departure at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
- Baggage may arrive a day after guests depending on traffic conditions. Please keep this in mind if you are planning on leaving Japan the day after the tour.
- Train times may change due to time table alterations or other reasons.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met by 7 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- Children (ages 0-5 years) will be able to participate for free under the following conditions.
An individual seat will not be provided. Please have them sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If there are seats available, they are welcome to use it, however they will not be getting a priority in seating.
If you would like a seat for a child (ages 0-5 years), please book them as a child.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please contact Veltra immediately if you make any changes to your booking once it is confirmed, as:
・Any changes made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
・Any changes made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Added to Wish List
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Mt. Fuji Tours24
- Sightseeing Tours113
- Popular Attractions in Tokyo27
- Tours by Language180
- Shows and Entertainment23
- Cultural Experiences79
- Food Culture Experience57
- Transport Services20
- Seasonal Tours8
- Pop Culture Experiences24
- Wifi Routers and SIM Cards5
- Amusement Parks5
- Tour Length 192
- Marine and Ocean Activities5
- Mountain Activities7
- Air Sports1
- Driving and Riding Activities13
- Museums and Learning3
- Onsen Hot Springs/ Spa2
- Fruit Picking and Farming5
- World Heritage Sites8