People and Streets Photographic Adventure in Tokyo
Join us on a journey deep into Tokyo’s streets, where you can get great shots of fashion, architecture and hidden spots. Get to know Tokyo through your camera lense"
From the glittery streets of Harajuku to the rougher back alleys of Shibuya, embark on a journey deep into Tokyo’s streets. The city is constantly teeming with life. It’s secret recipe becomes obvious once you focus your lens: the people of Tokyo. This introduction to street photography will get you closer to people with your camera. You’ll delve deeper into what makes this city so unique! We’ll give you insiders spot recommendations and composition tips. You’ll also learn how to get close without invading people’s privacy, how to blend in the crowd and explore the lesser known areas of the city.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:50 Meet at Harajuku Station
Preparation and Technicalities (20 min)
Harajuku Photo Tour (70 mins)A hub of subculture, young fashionistas and hidden gems, capture the bright side of Tokyo!
Shibuya Photo Tour (70 mins)Home to the famous Shibuya Scramble crossing, after-work revelers and moody side streets, a photographers dream.
Shibuya Scramble Crossing (20 min)One of the busiest crosswalks in the world, get shots of the bustle of Tokyo.
18:00 Tour concludes at Shibuya Station
- This tour operates entirely in English, so participants must be at conversational level at least. The most important thing is to understand and be understood.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Although we have seen great results with smartphones, we highly recommend a prime lens such as 28 or 35mm (full frame). 50mm could work too. The smaller the camera the better.
- We recommend comfortable shoes. During a tour we walk 3km on average, sometimes more. According to weather forecast you may want to bring rain gear. Tours will proceed in the rain as well.
- Please bring your own camera.
- Participants 18 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We run our tours in all weather conditions: rain, snow, wind, heat. However, walking and shooting under heavy rain is never fun. If we deem it necessary to cancel your tour because the weather is too bad we’ll make our utmost to reschedule it to another day. Otherwise there will be a full refund.
- Only paying participants can join (non-photographers are not allowed to join for free).
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 15:00 local time, 2 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.