Private Rickshaw Tour of Asakusa (Two Hour Plan)
Enjoy a personalized tour of traditional Asakusa in comfort and style on a Japanese rickshaw! An only-in-Japan experience that gets you up close with the city.
▼ Read more
Infant is a child younger than 1st grader.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Charter fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 17:00 (Show details)
09:00 Pick up at Tokyo Rickshaw Ticket Booth or Desired Start Location
Personalized Chartered Rickshaw Tour (2 hours)Please give us your request.
- Examples of spots to visit
Rokku Broadway Shopping Street, Denbouin Street, Imado Shrine, Yanagi Street, Hanayashiki Street, Bentenyama area, Matsuchiyamashoten, Kaminarimon, Asakusa Shrine, Sumida Park, etc.
11:00 Drop off at Tokyo Rickshaw Ticket Booth or Desired Start Location
- In general, a rickshaw is for 2 people. Including infant(s), up to 4 people can ride. (2 adults, 2 infants)
- For children under school age, 2 children can get on with guardian for free charge.
- Rickshaws can sometimes sway or be bumpy. Please note that pregnant women in their first trimester may not participate.
- Tour is operated even in bad weather. But it may be cancelled if the weather will not allow the drivers to run.
- The end time may be later due to traffic conditions, crowding or unexpected circumstances.
- Course may be changed due to festivals, traffic control, or other reasons.
- If you have a desired start and end location and goal (restaurant or accommodation in Asakusa), please input them when booking.
- No discount coupons can be used in conjunction with this booking.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.