Genuine Persian Tile Making Course in Tokyo
Learn traditional patterns and make your own custom tiles in this unique ceramics class! This beautiful craft brings intricate art and culture to life.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Meet at Uzumazko Ceramic Art School
10:00 Class Starts! (2 hours)Learn to create your own intricate Persian-style tiles!
You can make:
Coasters, pot mats, photo frames, wall decorations.
Pattern SelectionChoose the pattern you like from a wide array, or make your own!
Outlining and PaintingOutline the detailed patterns, then fill in with vibrant colors.
FiringThe tiles will be complete within 2-3 weeks after firing!
12:00 Ends at Uzumazko Ceramic Art School
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Equipment and aprons available. Your clothes may get get slightly dirty.
- Takes between 2~4 weeks for firing. Ask if you need them fired sooner.
- Firing fee will apply: height x width x depth x 1.5 JPY (about 1,350 JPY for one tile)
- Group session: up to 17 people per one session.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 12.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please inform us in advance when you cancel or change.