Buddhist Vegetarian Meal with Traditional Geisha Performance in Akasaka
Savor a variety of traditional vegetarian Zen Buddhist dishes in a popular dining bar in Tokyo. Enjoy performances by talented Geishas as you taste your delicious meal.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:50 Meet at Amane
15:00 Geisha ExperienceEnjoy watching performances by traditional Geishas as you taste a variety of vegetarian Zen Buddhist dishes.
17:00 Tour Ends at Amane
- There are no age restrictions for this activity, anyone is welcome to join.
- If less than 10 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- No need to bring anything. You can come in any kind of attire.
- Amane offers a variety of vegetarian dishes based off of Zen-Buddhism that originated in China. Please enjoy the traditional atmosphere of the shop along with a full course meal. Experience a different type of Japanese food in Akasaka.
- The Geishas of Amane have a close relation with the Akasaka Geisha quarters from the old days. Geishas in Akasaka have always been known for their high quality. In this activity, the Geishas will come to your make your experience and meal more enjoyable.
- An example of the menu. (will vary)
(1 drink included with seasonal dishes) Sesame tofu, boiled vegetables with arrowroot, sauteed vegetables, fried dishes, soup, pickles, rice, mixed rice and dessert.
The dishes have a Chinese arrangement due to the original Buddhist dishes coming from China.
- Let the high-ranking geisha of Akasaka perform for you. Normally, people refer to them as "Geisha" or "Geiko", but in Tokyo, it is formal to refer them as "Geisha-shu".
- Akasaka is the place where VIPs of industry and government frequently go to.
Geishas of Akasaka are known for their high quality hospitality. Many people come to see Akasaka Odori just to see the Geishas dance every year. This is the great chance to experience traditional art of the Akasaka Geisha quarters .
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.