Trendy Porcelain Art Ceramic Painting Workshop in Tokyo
Porcelart products are made by using transfer paper on ceramics. Make custom art to decorate your choice of items and enjoy using them in daily life.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- We will let you know the direction details and address after booking.
- It will take some days for drying and firing. Therefore, the finished work will be sent to you later or you can come to receive it.
- This trial workshop is for only one time per one person.
- You will use scissors and cutters during the work shop. Please take care when handling them. We cannot take responsibility for injury in the salon.
- The salon is in a private house. You cannot enter any room except the lesson room and rest room. If you are going to update your blog with this workshop, do not reveal any personal information such as the address, exterior of the salon, information on teachers or other students.
- You may have to compensate should you break equipment in the salon.
- You can not join this work shop if you are in the same business. Your group needs to have at least one woman.
- Workshop schedule may change due to the instructor's condition. Should the change occur, we will contact you beforehand.
- We do not have any staff for children. However, your children can play with toys and watch videos around you.
Bring milk and diapers as you need.
You can bring toys and DVDs except crayons, sound-making toys, clay etc.
- We cannot take responsibility for any accident, injury, or trouble between children.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 4.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 15:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.