Three Day Swim with Dolphins Tour on Mikurajima Island from Takeshiba Pier
Wild dolphins inhabit in the sea of Mikurajima, one of the Izu Islands. The dolphins are curious and may come to see you. Let's swim with dolphins!
Tour Picture Present (until 2016/12/31)
Enjoy delightful souvenirs with complementary tour pictures.
All participants are eligible for this special deal.
Child rates are for children in Elementary School.
- Duration: 2 day
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Breakfast / Dinner / Accommodation fee / Round trip boat fare (second class) of the ship between Tokyo and Mikurajima / 2 blankets in the ship / 1 Dolphin swim / Guiding fee / Insurance
Time & Location
Time & Location
21:00 Meet in front of the police box at Takeshiba Pier, Tokyo Bay
Free timeRelax with free time in the morning and stroll the island as you find the charms of this area on your own. You can dive in the sea, hike to the mountains, or just relax.
Dolphin SwimWhile going around the island for 2 hours, enter the sea 5-8 times. The dolphins in each area are completely different, and like to play in different ways!
Overnight in an inn
Early Morning Dolphin Swim (Optional)*Only if you apply as an add-on option.
Free timeEnjoy some more free time at your leisure. Try a local cafe, or pick up some souvenirs for friends.
13:15 Mikurajima Departure
20:30 Tour ends on arrival at Takeshiba Pier
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- 1st grader and over can participate.
- Swimwear, towel, toiletries, sunscreen, medicine for seasickness, sandals, hooded jacket (thermal wear which is OK to be wet).
- Snorkeling equipment
*We have rental equipment which you can choose from the option, if needed. Please be sure to input your sizes to best fit your gear.
- Only dinner of 2nd day and breakfast of 3rd day are included in the tour fare.
- Tour fare may change slightly due to the change of the fuel price for the ship.
- In July and August, summer fare of the ship applies and additional 5,000 JPY is required. Please make the payment for this on the day.
- Additional 3,000 JPY is required during the Golden Week holidays. Please make any additional payments on the day.
*Additional charge of Golden Week is waived if you have taken a Dolphin Swim School class with us.
- Tour is operated only in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 22 business days to 21:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 8 business days to 21:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 3 business days to 21:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.