Eco-Friendly Walking Tour and Honeybee Factory Visit in Ginza
Visit the honeybees of Tokyo working hard to collect honey on a rooftop of the busy city. Learn how these bees co-exist with humans through a walking tour and a factory visit.
▼ Read more
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity as long as they are able to ascend and descend stairs. Young children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- Parking fee will apply. Please pay at the parking lot.
- Please understand that the tour is subject to changes or cancellations according to the weather and road conditions on the day.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.