Mt.Fuji Viewing Tour with Hakone Cruise and Crab Lunch from Shinjuku
Get up close with Mt. Fuji as you enjoy the view from the 5th Station, cruise the waters of Lake Ashi, and stroll Odawara Castle Park on a beautiful day trip out of the bustling city.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 10 - 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Transportation fee / Bus seat for infants
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- If less than 15 participants are booked, the activity may not operate. If this occurs, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 4 days prior to the departure.
- Mt Fuji New 5th Station is 1400 meters above sea level. The average temperature is about 5~10 degrees Celsius lower than at ground level. We suggest that you bring a jacket, just in case. It is also advised that you wear comfortable shoes.
- Odawara castle has been under renovation, therefore you may not enter the inside of the castle. Odawara castle itself may be covered by sheets.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- Mt. Fuji may not be visible in bad weather conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- If we have to cancel the tour for typhoon, heavy snow, or other circumstances beyond our control, we decide the matter by 15:00 Japan time one day before the departure and inform you about it by e-mail.
- The place that the tour disbands may be different from the one that it meets. For the actual place, ask the tour conductor on the spot.
- Please note that the tour is for Japanese citizens and basically operated in Japanese. The accompanied staff gives you the basic information (such as meeting place and time at each stop) in English or Chinese, however, she/he does not gives you the detailed information of visiting places.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 15 business days to 17:30 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 8 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||10 - 10.5 hour(s)|