Special Holiday Light-up Tour on an Open-Top Bus from Tokyo Station (Nov.~Dec.)
In winter, Tokyo changes into a magically bright wonderland of glittering lights and romance. See familiar sights in a whole new way as you drive by on a double-decker bus.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:40 Meet at Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building Box Office
18:00 Winter Light-up Bus TourEnjoy a limited time seasonal bus tour around Tokyo while the city is covered in colorful holiday lights.
Route: Mitsubishi Building -> National Diet Building -> Midtown Tokyo -> Roppongi Hills -> Azabu Juban -> Tokyo Tower -> Marunouchi
19:00 Tour Ends at Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building Box Office
- There is no age restriction. Children 5 and under can board for free provided they are seated on their parents' lap. However, if they require a separate seat, the child fare will apply.
- Arrival time may be later than scheduled due to the traffic condition.
- Depending on traffic conditions, there may be detours in the route.
- This is a drive-by tour, you may not leave the bus until the end of the tour.
- In case of rain, raincoats will be provided free of charge for you to wear during the tour. The use of umbrellas is not allowed on the bus.
- In the case of severe bad weather, the provider may cancel or shorten the activity.
- Bottled drinks and thermoses may be brought into the bus, however alcohol and food is not permitted on board.
- Pets are not allowed on the bus.
- The seats on the open-top second floor are reserved. Please wear warm clothes according to the weather and temperature on the day of your tour.
- Selfie-sticks are not permitted on board.
- If you have a child with you, please hold their hand while boarding and seating.
- Please keep your seat belt fastened until told by staff.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of JPY 100.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of JPY 200.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.