Half Day Scuba Dive and Dolphin Swim for Licensed Divers on Miyakejima Island
Swim with Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins in the tropical waters on a special morning course. Join the dolphins along coral reefs and blue waters.
This tour is only for licensed scuba divers with past skin diving experience.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Check-in at Miyakejima Snapper or pick-up from the port
Check-inOnce you arrive, sign in and get ready for the day.
Safety LectureWe will give you explanations on the important points of the day and the basics of diving.
Dolphin SwimJoin the beautiful and elegant dolphins in the water and watch as they gracefully swim and play.
Check-out at Miyakejima Snapper or drop-off at the port
- This course is for junior high school students or above.
- Scuba diving certification is required.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes that are easy to move around in.
- Please bring your swimsuit and beach sandals.
- The tour may be cancelled due to the weather on the day. Please note that we cannot compensate for travel expenses, even if the tour is cancelled after you come to the site.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:30 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.