Go Kart Rental and Touring Experience in Central Tokyo with Cosplay
Hop aboard a single-seater go kart and get ready for a real life road adventure as you drive the streets of Tokyo! Borrow a costume for extra fun, or strap on a camera to capture the moment forever.
Conveniently located in Shinagawa and Shibuya, explore Tokyo by go kart! You can select to be guided by an English-speaking guide, or use a GPS system to make sure you can get around with ease.
▼ Read more
Cruise down the streets of Tokyo on a cool Go-Kart. Spot the iconic Tokyo Tower and Rainbow Bridge for a unique way to tour around the metropolis.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking staff / Car rental fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 22:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 18:30 19:00 19:30 20:00 20:30 21:00 21:30 22:00 (Hide details)
10:00 Meet at MariCAR, Shinagawa Branch or Shinsen Station
Operation LectureOur staff will teach you everything you need to know about using the karts.
Road TouringSet off onto the roads and have fun seeing Tokyo from a new perspective!
Return to Shinagawa or Shinsen Station
Return the kart and check-out
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes, leather-soled sandals, long skirts or other clothing which may cause trouble when driving.
- A valid Japanese or International Driver's License is needed to participate in this activity.
- Visitors to Japan must bring their International Driver's License and Passport. International Driver's Licenses must be from countries signatory to the Geneva Conventions on Driving or a SOFA License issued by the United States Armed Forces.
- Visitors with a Swiss, German, French, Belgian, Slovenian, Monaco, or Taiwanese license must also provide an official translation of their license issued by their Embassy, Consulate, or the JAF.
- We will ask you to show us your driver’s license and to sign the tour participation waiver.
- Please fill up the tank when you return the car.
- In principle, you can return the car only during our business hours.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 16.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 10 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.