Home-Style Healthy Chanko Hot Pot Cooking Lesson in Tsukishima
Learn to cook up a hearty Chanko hot pot with a former nutritionist of the Japan Sumo Association. Taste the delicious meal that has been a long time favorite for the mighty wrestlers.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
11:00 Meet at Tsukishima
Begin Cooking LessonEnjoy a fun cooking lesson with Ms.Itoi, the former nutritionist for professional sumo wrestlers. Take this great opportunity to learn more about the sumo world while learning how to cook in English or French!
Taste the Chanko Hot PotSee where the mighty giants get their source of power. Savor the delicious stew you cooked up yourself along with some sake and green tea.
13:30 Activity Ends at Tsukishima
- Participants must be able to use a knife. For young children, an adult must accompany and watch over their child for safety reasons.
- If the number of participants is not met by 2 weeks before the tour date, the tour will not operate. In the case of any cancellations, you will be notified in advance.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Vegetarian menus are available upon request.
- Special dietary menus for those with allergies can be prepared, but may not always be fulfilled
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.