Japanese Wagashi Sweets Making with Matcha Green Tea in Tokyo
Discover the harmony between traditional Japanese sweets and authentic Matcha Green Tea from Kyoto. Make your own wagashi sweets with an English instructor in this delicious opportunity.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking assistant / Lesson fee / Wagashi sweets (two of each kind you make) / Ingredients / Photos during your class / Take out container for your sweets
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Meet at Toritsu-Daigaku Station
Check-in at Wagashi Classroom
Wagashi Sweets MakingUsing a variety of bean pastes or Uji Matcha green tea, learn to make an elegant Japanese wagashi sweet. Discover the importance of seasons through your delicious treats. Take your time making one or two types to indulge in now or to take home and savor later.
TastingAfter making your treats, taste your very own creation on the spot along with a cup of Uji Matcha Green Tea prepared in the traditional style.
12:30 Tour Ends at Wagashi Classroom or Drop-off at Toritsu-Daigaku Station
- This class is meant for participants 18 years old and above. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- There may be cases where children not yet in elementary school will be in a separate class from other participants.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please come in clothes you do not mind getting dirty in. If necessary, you are welcome to bring your own apron.
- You will be asked to remove your shoes before entering the classroom. Please wear socks or stockings.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please let us know any food allergies you have beforehand.
- You will be making one or two sweets.
- Photos taken by the staff will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Sweets may be stored at room temperature for one to three days, but we recommend eating your wagashi sweets as soon as possible, for freshness. Please ask your instructor for details.
- Please note that this is not a private tour and may be attending with other participants.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 6 business days to 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||3 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The wagashi making experience was very enjoyable! We were able to create three different wagashis (two of each design) and enjoy them with green tea. The technique was the highlight of the experienc...more
by: Shih chuan Chiang
Everything was wonderful ! Teacher has good knowledge and nice .guide was nice as well. We enjoy very good afternoon.