Kokedama Moss Plants and Ceramic Making Lesson in Shinjuku
Add a gentle touch of green to your home with cute kokedama. This balls of moss have plants growing from them, for a micro garden. You will also shape clay into a unique ceramic holder for your work.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 11:00 - 19:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 18:30 19:00 (Hide details)
11:00 Meet at Culture School Iroha
Kokedama and Ceramics LessonYou can choose plants from the ones we have prepared for the lesson. Other types, such as pine trees, are available for additional fees.
Kokedama MakingMake kokedama moss balls, then jump in on the hand-kneading lesson to make a piece of ceramic ware to keep and display your kokedama plants. You can make an original design of any shape and size you like using 700 g of clay.
*Additional clay is available for JPY 30 / 10 g.
12:00 Check-out at Culture School Iroha
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes that are easy to work in.
- You can take home the moss ball on the day. But it takes about 8 to 9 weeks to complete the ware and prepare it for you. You can either come to our school to pick it up, or have us send it to you for an extra fee for the postage.
- This activity is operated in Japanese only.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.