100 Types of Sake All-You-Can-Drink Tasting at a Local Bar in Ikebukuro
Dive into Sake with more than 100 types to try! Bring your own snacks and have fun with no time limit and free re-entry. Pick up something tasty at the station before you arrive.
Founded on the motto "Enjoy Japanese Sake even more" we are happy to bring you more than 100 types of sake straight from the brewers.
We only stock small batch types made by local or even family brewers. We've done the work of finding the best all around Japan, so now it's your turn to appreciate the flavors.
We get the sake straight from each brewer. Delivered daily, each one is kept at it's perfect temperature and condition all the way to our shop, making sure you get it just as intended.
Fall in love with the craftsmanship of these small breweries. We encourage you to find a style you love!
Enjoy yourself even more by popping out to buy some snacks or soft drinks. Just waltz on out, then right back in with something to nibble on!
Things you can bring
Any food (that doesn't smell strongly, be nice to other guests!)
Soft drinks (No other alcohols, please)
Your own sake cup (Up to around 100 ml size)
Pop out and back in!
Things we have for you
Water, water cups, small plates and chopstick, spoons, forks, napkins, and soy sauce.
Microwave (We'll heat things up and bring them back to your table)
Cutting boards and knives. Need something cut up? Just ask our staff!
Snacks to go with your sake (from 200 JPY), soda water (150 JPY), and more.
We can arrange for delivery from nearby stores, just ask the staff for details.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 17:00 - 22:00 (Last Order) (Show details)
17:00 Check-in at Kurand Sake Market
Choose your Sake cupThe flavor of your sake changes with the cup style. Feel free to change your cup during your stay and test it for yourself.
*You can also bring a personal drinking vessel.
Hand StampWe'll stamp your hand, then you can leave and come back all you like! Feel free to duck out and buy some snacks or soft drinks as you like.
Store ExplanationIf it is your first time here, our staff will explain how we work.
Menu BookDiscover the story behind each brewery's sake. Our menu book has information about each and every one we offer!
Choose from 100 types of tasty Japanese SakeDiscover your very own favorite tucked away in the coolers on site. Sample many, or stick to a few that you enjoy, the choice is yours.
Confused? Ask our staff!The staff are all overflowing with love and knowledge for sake, so if you have any questions, ask away!
Sake WarmerWe have a sake warmer as well, so you can try out a style you like at a variety of temperatures. See how the flavor profile changes and shifts as it gets warmer.
RehydrationIt's said if you drink 1.5 times the amount of water as you do sake, you won't feel a thing the next day. Our way of helping out is to have a water toast once an hour, so raise that water glass high!
Check-out at Kurand Sake Market
- Individuals who are currently nursing, or those bringing children under the age of 20 will not be allowed in the store.
- Posting or livestreaming pictures and videos of the inside of the shop creates a nuisance for other customers, so we ask you to refrain.
- You may be refused entry to the store if you arrive already drunk.
- To focus on Japanese sake, we ask guests not bring other alcohol on premises.
- The store is a non-smoking environment. Please go outside to smoke.
- We do not accept full store reservations.
- If you do a no-show cancellation, we reserve the right to refuse you service in the future.
- Please pace yourself when drinking. If employees find that you are too drunk, they will ask you to stop drinking and in some cases, ask you to leave.
- We are not responsible for any food or drinking items you bring with you.
- When the restaurant is crowded, you may be near or sharing a table with other groups.
- We take no responsibility or liability for issues arising between guests at the shop.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 11 business days to 16:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 16:00 local time, 6 business days to 16:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
It was tons of fun! The shop is really welcoming to those who don't know a lot about Japanese liquor. The 4 of us girls went and had lots of tasty drinks! It was a great deal.
I visited this location with my friend visiting from America and my Japanese friend. In America, there are lots of wines and craft beers, but very little selection of sakes. This was an awesome experi...more