Matcha Green Tea Making Experience at a Japanese-Style Cafe in Asakusa
Learn how to make your own perfect cup of Japanese tea using high-end matcha green tea with an English-speaking instructor. Enjoy the tea with some Japanese sweets in a cute cafe in Asakusa.
A perfect short break from sightseeing in the famous Asakusa area of Tokyo, you can learn the basics of the tea ceremony then enjoy your tea with some yummy sweets.
▼ Read more
You will taste a Japanese confectionery from a historical sweets shop by Asakusa Temple along with Uji Matcha green tea from Kyoto that is favored by both houses of tea.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking instructor / Japanese-speaking instructor / Lesson / Green Tea / Dessert
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- People 16 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Watchers and pets are not allowed.
- The maximum number of people in the classroom is 8 people. For those who would like a class over 8 people, please inquire.
- The person booking the tour must be part of the activity. You may not book the tour on behalf of another.
- Please arrive to the class at least 10-minutes prior to your class time. If you are running late, please contact the class. If you are more than 30-minutes late, you may not be able to attend the class.
- Please be courteous to other customers and your instructor. If the instructor finds you disrupting the class in any manner, you may be asked to leave the class.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Please refrain from taking photos, filming and recording during the demonstration.
- The menu cannot be changed for those with allergies. Please inquire in regards of ingredients being used in the course before booking.
- Staff that can speak English is available.
- Please understand that filming or photographers may suddenly appear during the lesson.
- The tour operating company may send pamphlets and newsletters regarding future cooking classes or cafe sessions. If you do not want any notifications, please inform the staff.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 30.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.