Tokyo's Best Evening Foodie Walking Tour from Yurakucho (English-Speaking Guide)
Eat just like the locals during this tasty walking tour around the heart of Tokyo. Savor popular dishes, drinks and desserts at restaurants, izakayas and shops while viewing Tokyo's famous landmarks.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / 2 complimentary drinks / Food tasting (approximately 6 to 8 samples) / Japanese dessert
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:50 Meet at Yurakucho Station
17:00 Begin Food TourThe exact course of the tour will be a surprise, but here is a sample of places and things you will be trying!
Gado ShitaCheck out the retro restaurants tucked away under the elevated train tracks. Find yourself in a narrow back alley where only locals go to try some yakitori grilled meat skewers and two drinks.
GinzaSwitch over to explore the fancy and modern streets of Ginza where you can find high-end fruit which can cost hundreds of dollars per piece and beautifully arranged sweets.
ShimbashiDiscover authentic Japanese pub food in the izakaya drinking bars and dine with some locals during your tour.
20:00 Tour ends at Shimbashi Station
- Under the law of Japan, alcohol can be ordered by participants over 20 years of age only.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Additional meals and drinks not listed in the inclusions is not included in the tour fare.
- If you arrive more than 10-minutes late after your meeting time, you will not be able to join the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.