Tokyo Nights Food Walking Tour in Shimbashi with English-Speaking Guide
Step into the local eateries of Shimbashi and taste the delicacies beloved by Tokyoites. Enjoy a few drinks with some tasty okonomiyaki pancakes, yakitori skewers, taiyaki dessert and more!
When in Tokyo, eat like the Tokyoites do. This gourmet tour will take you well off the beaten path and into the world of food stalls and hidden restaurants beloved by the businessmen and women who work around Shimbashi.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:50 Meet at Shimbashi Station
17:00 Begin Food TourThe exact course of the tour will be a surprise, but here is a sample of places and things you will be trying!
Local Food StallsAt your first stop, you will be able to try some sashimi, large gyoza dumplings, tamagoyaki egg rolls and more. Select two dishes of your choice and a drink to accompany your meal.
Okonomiyaki PancakesNormally closed off to tourists, stop by to taste a local specialty, okonomiyaki (savory pancakes)! Choose your final drink of the night.
Southern Japanese FoodEnjoy 4 different dishes from the south of Japan at an eatery with extremely fresh ingredients, thanks to the owners growing their own vegetables and keeping their own chickens.
Taiyaki DessertEnd this food adventure with taiyaki. This tasty dessert is shaped like a fish and filled with either bean paste or cream. After you see it cooked in front of you, taste it hot off the grill.
19:00-19:30 Tour ends at Shimbashi Station
- Under the law of Japan, alcohol can be ordered by participants over 20 years of age only.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Additional meals and drinks not listed in the inclusions is not included in the tour fare.
- If you arrive more than 10-minutes late after your meeting time, you will not be able to join the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 12.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.