Tokyo Nights Food Walking Tour in Shimbashi with English-Speaking Guide
Step into the local eateries of Shimbashi and taste the delicacies beloved by Tokyoites! Enjoy a few drinks with some tasty gyoza dumplings, yakitori skewers, and more!
When in Tokyo, eat like the Tokyoites do! This gourmet tour will take you well off the beaten path and into the world of food stalls and hidden restaurants beloved by the businessmen and women who work around Shimbashi.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 2.5 - 3 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / 2 dishes of your choice and 1 drink at first location / yakitori skewers / 1 okonomiyaki pancake and 1 drink
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:50 Meet at Shimbashi Station
17:00 Begin Food TourThe exact course of the tour will be a surprise, but here is a sample of places and things you will be trying!
Local Food StallsAt your first stop, you will be able to try some sashimi, large gyoza dumplings, tamagoyaki egg rolls and more. Select two dishes of your choice and a drink to accompany your meal.
Yakitori GrillLet the sound and irresistible scent of grilling meat guide you to the yakitori skewer stalls. Enjoy some chicken and vegetable skewers, a favorite of Japan's busy businessmen.
Okonomiyaki PancakesNormally closed off to tourists, stop by to taste a local specialty, okonomiyaki (savory pancakes)! Choose your final drink of the night.
19:00-19:30 Tour ends at Shimbashi Station
- Under the law of Japan, alcohol can be ordered by participants over 20 years of age only.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Additional meals and drinks not listed in the inclusions is not included in the tour fare.
- If you arrive more than 10-minutes late after your meeting time, you will not be able to join the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 14 business days to 21:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 7 business days to 21:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 21:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.