Evening Walking Food Tour in Trendy Shibuya with English-Speaking Guide
Satisfy your hunger with local delicacies as an English-speaking guide introduces you to trendy Shibuya. Journey from hidden local eateries to a popular dessert shop in the heart of Tokyo.
From starter to dessert, this fun foodie tour will take you for a jaunt to local izakaya and restaurants off the beaten path! Eat like Tokyoites do, and start your evening making new friends and experiencing the city's bustling nightlife.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:50 Meet at Shibuya Station
17:00 Begin Food TourThe exact course of the tour will be a surprise, but here is a sample of places and things you will be trying!
Photo TimeBefore beginning your tour, take this opportunity to take photos at the famous crosswalk or in front of the Hachiko Statue.
Shop Under the Train TracksTake a seat under the elevated tracks to grill your own meat and enjoy a heart warming soup and a local favorite, oden stew (in the winter) with a drink (select from beer, plum wine, tea, or soft drinks).
Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki PancakesAfter weaving through the shopping streets, stop by to taste a Hiroshima specialty, okonomiyaki (savory pancakes)! For your drink, you can select from beer, shochu, lemon sour, high balls, soft drinks, tea or water.
DessertFollow a tasty meal with a sweet treat. Enjoy a populat dessert while making your way back to the station.
19:30-20:00 Tour ends at Shibuya Station
- Under the law of Japan, alcohol can be ordered by participants over 20 years of age only.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Additional meals and drinks not listed in the inclusions is not included in the tour fare.
- If you arrive more than 10-minutes late after your meeting time, you will not be able to join the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 14 business days to 21:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 21:00 local time, 7 business days to 21:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 21:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.