Mt. Fuji Autumn Colors, Ninja Village and Grape-Picking Tour from Tokyo
Enjoy the beautiful autumn colors surrounding Mt. Fuji. Have a tasty buffet lunch and pick all-you-can eat grapes. You can also explore a fun ninja village, great for kids!
This tour departs from Shinjuku, and gives you the chance to see Japan's famous autumn colors. View the most iconic mountain from the beautiful Lake Kawaguchi, the best way to welcome the cool season! See the famous red bushes (kochia) and look forward to all-you-can-eat grape picking, wine tasting and a buffet lunch. You can also visit Shinobi no Sato where you can enter the Ninja Trick house. This tour is only available in October!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 9 - 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Ticket / Lunch buffet / Admission / English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese-speaking staff
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:20 Check-in at the Shinjuku Washington Hotel
View Mt. Fuji from Lake Kawaguchi (30-40 mins)View Japan's iconic Mt. Fuji from Lake Kawaguchi. The scenery is made even more beautiful by the colorful burning bushes!
Lunch and a Ninja Experience at Oshino Shinobi no Sato (100 mins)Grab a ticket for the Ninja Trick House at this special traditional village. Then enjoy a lunch of delicious Japanese food from a mini buffet.
All-You-Can-Eat Grape Picking (30 mins)In Katsunuma, pick and eat as many grapes as you like!
Wine Tasting and Souvenir Shopping at Chateau Katsunuma (30 mins)After having your fill of grapes, head into the Chateau Katsunuma for a refreshing wine tasting. You can also buy some souvenirs to bring back with you!
17:00-17:30 Tour End in the Shinjuku Area
- If less than 15 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- The best time for viewing the autumn leaves may change depending on weather conditions.
- Mt. Fuji may not be visible in the case of bad weather.
- The tour operator is not responsible for circumstances beyond their control such as delays, shortening or omissions of activities in the itinerary due to traffic, and weather conditions.
- In the case of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond the control of the tour operators, the decision for cancellation of the tour will be made by 3pm on the previous day (JST). Participants will be informed via email.
- The location of where the tour disbands may be different from its starting point. If you would like to know where the tour will disband, please ask the tour conductor on the day.
- Please note that the tour is for Japanese citizens and is basically operated in Japanese. The staff can provide basic information in English or Chinese, however, they will not be able to provide detailed information about the sights.
- Participants under 15 years old must be accompanied by a guardian. In the event that the participant is between the ages of 15 and 20 , he/she needs to submit a written consent form from his/her guardian.
- Please check the booking form for the actual tour language of your preferred departure day. If a booking is made within 7 days of the departure, arranging your preferred language support may not be possible. In such cases, the tour will be run by a Japanese-speaking tour director and you will receive an itinerary in your preferred language.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 8 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.