Scenic Autumn Foliage Bus Tour To Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi from Shinjuku
This special fall tour will take you to see the stunning view of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi surrounded by red leaves. Enjoy a local hot pot lunch, ropeway ride and exploring a thatched roof village.
Journey through a scenic route to Mt. Fuji to see the symbol of Japan surrounded by the red leaves of autumn. Enjoy this special seasonal viewing tour which will take you to the highlights around Lake Kawaguchi. Get an aerial view on a ropeway and experience Japanese culture at the traditional thatched roof village of Iyashi no Sato, all on a convenient bus tour from Tokyo.
▼ Read more
Infant price does not include a meal.
- Duration: 9.5 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Bus fare / English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese-speaking staff / Ropeway fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50 Meet at Shinjuku Washington Hotel
DepartHead off to Mt. Fuji on a comfortable bus.
Lake Kawaguchi (75 min)Capture a picture perfect view of Mt. Fuji surrounded by the gorgeous autumn leaves in many colors. Take your time strolling and exploring Lake Kawaguchi and enjoying the seasonal scenery.
Lunch (50 min)Savor a delicious 'hoto' hot pot lunch, a warming dish of local veggies and tasty thick udon noodles, perfect on a chilly fall day.
Kachikachi Yama Ropeway (70-90 min)Soar above the grounds to see a panoramic view of Mt. Fuji and the autumn foliage.
In the case of bad weather, you will visit a different location and will be refunded for JPY 550/per adult and JPY 280 per child.
Lake Saiko and Iyashi no Sato (50 min)Stroll through the traditional Japanese village with thatched roof houses right by Mt. Fuji, a perfect spot for photos. See authentic crafts and pick-up some great souvenirs and regional gifts on the spot!
Return to Tokyo
17:00-17:30 Tour Ends in Shinjuku
- If less than 15 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- The best time for viewing the autumn leaves may change depending on weather conditions.
- Mt. Fuji may not be visible in the case of bad weather.
- The tour operator is not responsible for circumstances beyond their control such as delays, shortening or omissions of activities in the itinerary due to traffic, and weather conditions.
- The tour conductor of this tour will be picking up guests from other locations and may be delays due to traffic conditions. Please wait at the meeting point until your bus arrives.
- In the case of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond the control of the tour operators, the decision for cancellation of the tour will be made by 3pm on the previous day (JST). Participants will be informed via email.
- The location of where the tour disbands may be different from its starting point. If you would like to know where the tour will disband, please ask the tour conductor on the day.
- Please note that the tour is for Japanese citizens and is basically operated in Japanese. The staff can provide basic information in English or Chinese, however, they will not be able to provide detailed information about the sights.
- Please check the booking form for the actual tour language of your preferred departure day. If a booking is made within 7 days of the departure, arranging your preferred language support may not be possible. In such cases, the tour will be run by a Japanese-speaking tour director and you will receive an itinerary in your preferred language.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 8 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.