Hands-on Udon Noodle Making Lesson and Experience in Shinagawa
Experience making delicious and fresh udon noodles from scratch in central Tokyo. Discover the traditional methods to get the noodles to the perfect firmness then savor them with tasty tempura.
Take part in a hands-on experience making and cooking your very own udon noodles! Using only flour, water and salt, knead the dough into the perfect firmness and prepare it with traditional techniques. Once your noodles are cooked, savor your delicious noodles with tempura and even taste the difference between pre-made noodles and your own handmade ones. Enjoy a fun cooking lesson, great for families and children.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 1 hour(s)
- Available: Sun
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Meal (refer to the details in the schedule) / Japanese-speaking instructor / Ingredient fee / Cooking Lesson / English-instruction manual / Souvenir
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:30 Meet at Marukame Seimen Osaki Center Building Branch
Get ReadyAfter checking in, get your apron on and wash your hands thoroughly.
KneadingThe dough will gradually become harder to knead with hands. Apply all your body weight by stepping on the dough to reach the perfect firmness.
Rolling OutAfter resting the dough for a bit, roll it out using the rolling pin.
CutWith helpful assistance of the staff, use the udon cutting knife to cut the noodles! This is trickier than it looks, but very satisfying
Cook and Eat!Once your noodles are done, quickly boil them. Savor your freshly make noodles with soup and three special tempura toppings.
Photo TimeTake a memorable photo of your experience with a fun souvenir and recipe to take home!
17:30 Activity Ends at Marukame Seimen Osaki Center Building Branch
- Children are welcome to join, however their parents and guardians must be aware that this activity will be using sharp knives.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- Clothing that can get dirty
- Apron and bandana (if possible)
- Please note that allergies and dietary restrictions cannot always be catered for.
- This activity is held in Japanese only, however English and Chinese pamphlets are available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Meal||Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Instead of just going to dinner to eat, my colleagues and I decided to join an udon making class to make our own dinner! I went to a soba making class before, but this was my first time trying to make...more