Budget Mt. Fuji Scenic Sights and Gotemba Outlet Bus Tour from Tokyo Instant Confirmation
See the best spots around Mt. Fuji for only 6,180 JPY on this budget-friendly trip! Visit the colorful Asama Shrine, enjoy lunch by Lake Kawaguchi, soak up Mt. Fuji views and shop at Gotemba Outlets.
Take advantage of this budget option for a trip to take in the views of Mt. Fuji from Lake Kawaguchi, take beautiful pictures at the Asama Shrine and shop for brand-name bargains at Gotemba Outlets. See all of the best spots in the area for an affordable price that is great for solo travelers. Please note that a Chinese-speaking tour conductor will assist you on the journey, but non-Chinese speaking guests are welcome to join!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:35 Meet at Tokyo VIP Lounge
08:30 Pick Up at Shinjuku West Exit
10:30 Fuji Sengen ShrineStroll through the soaring torii gate, and breathe in the cool forest air at this famous shrine, which is the starting point of the climbing trails up Mt. Fuji.
11:30 Lunch at Lake KawaguchiEnjoy lunch on your own as well as the beautiful view of the lake and Mt. Fuji if the weather is clear.
Starting from the beginning of November, you can see the beautiful red leaves on the trees near the mountain.
13:10 Oshino HakkaiTake in the calming atmosphere of this area of the Five Lakes district. Oshino is home to several spring ponds with extremely pure water from Mt. Fuji, and has lovely traditional houses and yummy local snakcs for sale.
14:40 Gotemba OutletsGo shopping to your heart's content at this massive outlet mall that has an excellent location, allowing you a view of the mountain in good weather.
16:00 Departure from Gotemba Outlets
18:40-19:30 Tour Disbands at Ginza Chuo Doori in front of MELSA
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please take a moment to check the Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that routes may change and arrival times may be delayed depending on traffic and road conditions. If by some chance, delays result in participants requiring a taxi or lodging, the tour company is not responsible for the fare.
- The tour may be shortened or canceled in the case of bad weather or traffic congestion. Depending on the bus, arrival times are subject to change.
- In case of cancellation due to stormy weather, another sight-seeing spot may be visited instead.
- Guidance for this tour is in Chinese only, but non-Chinese speaking guests are more than welcome to join.
- Terms and Conditions
Tour Start Locations: Tokyo Station/ Shinjuku Station
Duration of tour: 1 day/ 0 nights
Meals included: none
Minimum number of participants: 1
Tour conductor： yes (Chinese-speaking)
Tour planning and location: Kabushikigaisha Heisei Enterprises
Saitama, Fujimi-shi, Mizuhodai 1-4-5 Gran Shario 201/202
Saitama Registration: 2-839 (Ippan Ryokou Gyomu)
Handler: Ito Kouta
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 10:00 local time, 21 business days to 18:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 7 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.