Mt. Fuji Bus Tour with Lake Ashi Cruise, Odawara Castle and Juku no Mori Park
View Mt. Fuji and its surrounding landscape from Hakone. First, get the perfect view of the mountain from a pirate ship on Lake Ashi and later enjoy Fujisan Juku no Mori, a lovely scenic park.
After strolling through Odawara Castle Park and enjoying the historic sights, take the rare opportunity to view Mt. Fuji from a pirate ship. You will also be able to see the beautiful Fujisan Juku no Mori park where you can see flowers in bloom in any season. Delicious all-you-can eat crab and tasty side dishes are available for lunch.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Transportation fee / English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese-speaking staff
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:20 Pick-up at Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Odawara Castle ParkTake a walk around the lovely Odawara Castle Park. View the traditional architecture of the castle itself and enjoy the surrounding nature. Fall leaves and spring cherry blossoms make this park a popular spot.
Minoya Kichibei LunchHave a delicious all-you-can-eat crab buffet for lunch.
Hakone Pirate ShipCruise on Lake Ashi in a pirate ship. Don't forget your camera to take beautiful pictures of Mt. Fuji that not everyone can get.
Fujisan Juku no MoriUnwind in the beautiful park where you can continue to gaze at Japan's iconic mountain while enjoying the flowers. There is something in bloom at every time of year.
18:00 Drop-off in Shinjuku area
- If less than 15 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Mt. Fuji might not be visible in the case of bad weather.
- The tour conductor will be coming from a different meeting point prior to the start of this tour. The bus may be delayed depending on traffic. Please wait at the meeting point until the bus arrives.
- The tour operator is not responsible for circumstances beyond their control such as delays, shortening or omissions of activities in the itinerary due to traffic, and weather conditions.
- In the case of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond the control of the tour operators, the decision for cancellation of the tour will be made by 3pm on the previous day (JST). Participants will be informed via email.
- The location of where the tour disbands may be different from its starting point. If you would like to know where the tour will disband, please ask the tour conductor on the day.
- Please note that the tour is for Japanese citizens and is basically operated in Japanese. The staff can provide basic information in English or Chinese, however, they will not be able to provide detailed information about the sights.
- Please check the booking form for the actual tour language of your preferred departure day. If a booking is made within 7 days of the departure, arranging your preferred language support may not be possible. In such cases, the tour will be run by a Japanese-speaking tour director and you will receive an itinerary in your preferred language.
- Timing of the flowers in bloom can vary depending on the weather.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 8 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.