Reserved Tickets for LEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoSALE
Skip the lines to enter with this reserved ticket to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo with your family. Experience the fun-filled attractions like the 4D cinema, rides and play areas perfect for kids.
Save up to 4% (until 2017/12/01)
LEGOLAND® City Train World
This new attraction opened in the spring of 2016. Let your kids use their creativity to build you own train from LEGO® blocks and imagine it running around the colorful landscapes of Tokyo, Osaka or Shanghai. There are also touch screen games to enjoy.
See the Lego heroes Laval, Cragger, Eris and Worriz go on their adventures in the LEGO® LEGENDS OF CHIMA™ 4D movie. What makes it 4D are the amazing effects like rain and snow, as well as many other special movie effects. The LEGOLAND® 4D movies can be seen at various times of the day so you won't miss out the fun.
Just as its name suggests, you can enjoy various LEGO® versions of famous sights like Tokyo Tower and other parts of Tokyo's landscape. This amazing display was built using around 1.5 million blocks! The mini version of Tokyo even has moving planes, trains and buses so you can watch the scenery come to life.
Experience being a wizard's apprentice on this magical ride. Pedal as fast as you can to conjure the magic and potions and soar through Merlin's wizard world.
Adults (16 and over) must be accompanied by a child to enter.
Save up to 4% (until 2017/12/01)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Ticket
10:00-20:00 (last entry at 18:00)
Weekends and Holidays:
10:00-21:00 (last entry at 19:00)
The time for the ticket is undetermined.
Please understand that there may be changes to business hours due to events.
Please show your VELTRA voucher at the ticket window on your smartphone or tablet.
It takes around 2-3 hours to see Legoland.
Map upload and description
DECKS Tokyo Beach Island Mall 3F
Location, direction and description
2-minute walk from Odaiba Seaside Park Station on the Yurikamome line.
5-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai line.
- All adults (age 16 and over) must be with a child to enter. Groups of only adults cannot enter the facility.
- Groups children (elementary school age and below) must be accompanied by an adult to enter.
- Please note that there are some attractions with height and age restrictions.
- [For guests with disabilities]
You may enter the facilities using the elevator. All pathways are flat except for one area which has a slope, so please be careful. Please understand there are some things to be careful of when enjoying attractions, rides and the 4-D cinema. Please check the details before coming to the facility.。
- Please note that there may be changes to business hours or attractions without prior notice.
- There are attractions geared toward children ages 3-10 to enjoy with their families accompanying them.
- As a general rule, you cannot re-enter the LEGOLAND® once you have left.
- There is a playroom for infants and small children across from the restroom on the 7th floor, as well as a nursing room. Diaper changing areas are available in every bathroom in the facility.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the facility. Instead, please use the cafeteria in the building.
(The cafeteria sometimes becomes crowded, therefore customers may bring their own water bottles for children to use. It is also possible to bring food for children with allergies.)
- You may bring strollers into the facility. There are no strollers prepared in the attractions, but you may borrow them for free from the 3rd-floor information counter of DECKS Tokyo Beach Side Mall.
- LEGOLAND® is a non-smoking facility. There is no smoking area. As re-entry is not permitted, customers leaving the facility to smoke may not re-enter.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.