Full Day Unlimited Paragliding Experience Above the Tottori Sand Dunes
Spend your entire day soaring above the grand desert-like sand dunes of Tottori with your paraglider. Great for people with loads of energy! Enjoy flying all day as many times as you like.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:30 Meet at Tottori Sand Dune Parking Lot near Kodomo no Kuni (Approx 6 hours)
LessonAfter arriving, you will walk to the gliding area by foot. Simple instructions and a lesson will be given.
Begin FlyingTake a walk through the skies as you witness the the Sea of Japan spread across the horizon. People of all ages can feel the joys of flying above the sand dunes.
Take a BreakCarry your glider back up the hill for a short break. Keep hydrated especially in the summer. After your break, return back to the air!
Repeat Until Your End Time
Clean Up and Picture TimeReturn your gear and take a memorable photo of yourself at the sand dunes!
Tour Ends at Tottori Sand Dune Parking Lot near Kodomo no Kuni
- Children may attend as long as they can differentiate between right and left.
- Children in kindergarten to elderly participants are welcome to join.
Children in elementary school and below must have consent from their parent or guardian.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Cotton work gloves
- Shoes you do not mind getting dirty, sneakers
- Clothes that are easy to move around in and do not mind getting dirty. On cold days, please bring a jacket.
At least 250 ml during Spring and Autumn.
At least 1-2 L during Summer. A drink with some salt is recommended to prevent heat strokes.
- You may bring your cellphones or cameras, but please put it in a bag to prevent sand from getting in.
- Sunglasses and sun block (during summer).
- You will need an additional insurance fee of JPY 1,000 on site.
- On seasons when it gets very hot, we recommend you to attend early morning or near sundown.
- For safety reasons, please be courteous to other participants and follow instructions given at all times.
- This tour will operate mainly in Japanese, but the staff will be able to give simple English instructions.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 25.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made on the day of your tour, will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
I cannot recommend this company/these instructors highly enough. They spoke enough English to make me feel confident about paragliding even though it was my very first time and I was alone, they could...more