Japanese Shinto-Style Wedding Photo Shoot at Ecchu Inari Shrine in Toyama
Experience a traditional Shinto wedding ceremony at Ecchu Inari Shrine, with 1200 years of history. Dressed in formal kimono with elegant hair arrangements and a tea ceremony, make beautiful memories!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 7 hour(s)
- Available: Weekday
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Uchikake robe(bride)/Crested kimono (bridegroom)/Dressing Kimono & Hair make/Tea ceremony experience/Photographer/Interpreter (English,Mandarin,Russian,Thai)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at Ecchu Inari Shrine
Kimono DressingOur specialized kimono dressers will dress the bride in her choice of uchikake kimono, and the groom in an elegant black kimono and hakama.
Brides must choose the uchikake robe in advance. Choose one uchikake robe you like from No.1~No.5 from the pictures available above.
Japanese CoiffureIf the bride's hair is long enough to reach her shoulder blades,it is possible to do the coiffure without a wig.
11:00 Explanation of the Wedding CeremonyWe will teach you the pronunciation in Japanese and the meaning in your mother tongue of the marriage oaths prior to the ceremony.
11:30 Wedding CeremonyExperience the ceremony and stateliness of a traditional Shinto wedding, and pledge your love.
12:30 Tea Ceremony ExperienceAfter the ceremony, move to a formal tea house inside the shrine's court where a tea ceremony master will prepare matcha tea for you.
13:00 Photo Shoot around ToyamaThe photographer will take photos starting from the kimono dressing (around 10:00) to the ceremony, tea ceremony and the tour of Toyama.
15:00 Photo Shoot Ends
15:10 Remove Kimono and Change Clothes (Bridal House KOTOBUKI )
15:40 Best wishes of happiness!
- Please choose an uchikake robe in advance. Choose one uchikake robe you like from image No.1～No.5 in the images available. Please let us know which one you choose when booking.
- Bridegroom and bride's height and foot size required at booking.
- For brides: if you wish to have your own hair done in a Japanese style, it must reach your shoulder blades. Let us know in advance if you wish to have your own hair (not a wig) styled for the day. Requests on the day cannot be accepted.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 15 business days to 19:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 8 business days to 19:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 5 business days to 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.