Two Day Mt. Kuromi Camp and Hiking Tour Instant Confirmation
Mt. Kuromi is in the middle of the mountain trail going to Mt. Miyanoura, and is great for less experienced hikers still looking to enjoy Yakushima.
When the weather is clear, you can enjoy an amazing 360 degree view from the peak of Mt. Kuromi, with Mt. Miyanoura in front, Mt. Nagata and Mt. Kurio to the sides, and the East China Sea far behind. This two day hike is less challenging than climbing to the summit of Mt. Miyanoura, but is still filled with the beauty of Yakushima.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-08:00 Pick-up from accommodations
Day 1 HikeYakusugi Land - Yodogawa Trailhead - Yodogawa Mountain Cabin
Day 2 HikeYodogawa Mountain Cabin - Kohananoego bog - Hananoego bog - Kuromidake junction - Mt. Kuromidake - Yodogawa Trailhead
Drop-off at your accommodations
- Guests staying in the Miyanoura and Onoaida area can use our pick up service. If you are staying in a different area, please contact us to check availability.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- You may go on the tour with guests from other groups.
- We will let you know the exact meet-up time and tour details once you arrive on Yakushima.
- Please note that there will be no refunds if the tour content is altered due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Depending on clothing, physical conditions or if you disturb other guests, the guide may decide to not allow you to join the tour on the day. In this case there will be no refunds.
- When you participate in a tour, you will automatically be covered by our insurance.
Death, Physical impediment: 10,000,000 JPY
Hospitalization insurance per day: 5,000 JPY
Going to hospital per day: 3,000 JPY
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 4 business days to 19:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 3 business days to 19:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.