Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak River Tour Instant Confirmation
Float over the clear water of the river on a SUP or in a kayak, with the green banks of Yakushima to your sides. SUP and kayak are both beginner friendly!
Hop onto a large surfboard and grab a paddle as you try out SUP. Stand Up Paddleboarding is a fast growing marine sport that is both easy to learn and fun for everyone. If you get too hot, jump into the river! If you prefer sitting down, try out a kayak, and skim over the water with your double ended paddle.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-08:00 Pick-up from your accommodations
SUP and Kayak AdventureEnjoy the clear water and try paddling your way across the river!
Anbou River Kayak Center - Paddling Lesson - SUP and Kayak excursion - Anbou River Kayak Center
Enjoy playing in the river, taking breaks, and strolling over the water as you go along.
Drop-off at your accommodations
- Guests staying in the Miyanoura and Onoaida area can use our pick up service. If you are staying in a different area, please contact us to check availability.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear clothing that is good to get wet, and bring a change of clothes.
- You may go on the tour with guests from other groups.
- We will let you know the exact meet-up time and tour details once you arrive on Yakushima.
- Please note that there will be no refunds if the tour content is altered due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Depending on clothing, physical conditions or if you disturb other guests, the guide may decide to not allow you to join the tour on the day. In this case there will be no refunds.
- When you participate in a tour, you will automatically be covered by our insurance.
Death, Physical impediment: 10,000,000 JPY
Hospitalization insurance per day: 5,000 JPY
Going to hospital per day: 3,000 JPY
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 4 business days to 19:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 3 business days to 19:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.