Advanced Climbing and Hiking Ryujin Cedar Tour
Yakusando was restored with traditional construction methods of the Yakushima area for the path. It feel like a pilgrimage route to the huge cedar "Ryujinsugi."
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 - 11 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Your hotel (within Miyanoura-Anbou-Onoaida area) free (per group)Your hotel (within Miyanoura-Anbou-Onoaida area) free (per group)
- Inclusion: Experience fee / Lunch / Insurance fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-07:00 Pick-up from requested locations
07:00 Meet at YNAC Yakushima Outdoor Activity Center
Ryujinsugi Cedar Hiking CourseYou will feel a sense of accomplishment after climbing this hard course with a difference of elevation of 1100 m.
*Duration differs depending on the weather or physical strength of the participants.
17:00 Tour ends at YNAC or drop-off at requested location
- High school student to people in mid-60s can participate in this tour.
- Recommendable to those who have strong legs, and are used to mountain walking.
- Student's fee is applied to high school and university students.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Clothes for outdoor activities or sports which are quick drying and suitable for walking in a mountain.
- Trekking shoes with waterproofing.
- Small backpack for climbing mountain (approx. volume of 25 L)
- Rain wear for outdoor (top and bottom, separated type)
- Chopsticks, Canteen, Snack, Mat
- Waterproof bag or vinyl bag to put your cell phone or valuables in.
- Outfit for cold and gloves for cold season.
- Hat, Headlight, Binoculars, Loupe, Camera
Requirement(s) - Others
- Free at/to the accommodations located in Miyanoura-Anbou-Onoaida area.
- The night before the tour, staff informs you the exact time for picking up.
- Small rain is fine with good rain wear. There may be a case of cancellation due to the bad weather, amount of snowfall, issue of storm warning, or others. Please do not worry as our staff will contact you. In case of cancellation, we do the best to prepare another tour.
- Basically, this tour is held only in the seasons without accumulated snow, and not recommendable in mid-summer.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 7 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.