River Kayaking and Tropical Sea Snorkeling Tour on Yakushima
Kayak along the river and explore serene forests while spotting hiding wildlife. Then take a dive into the sea with a snorkel and check out cute tropical fish!
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Life jacket / Lunch / Gloves / Japanese-speaking guide / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Wading Shoes / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:00 Pick-Up from Guest Accomodations or Meet at Field Guide Spinnaker
KayakingLearn how to handle the kayak and practice on the water to go up stream. Take in the beautiful views of Yakushima from the water and learn about the wild life from your friendly guide and instructor!
LunchEnjoy an outdoor lunch experience! Like camping, help is always welcome.
SnorkelingGet into your wet suit and after a short explanation, venture out into the sea with your instructor. Swim along with the tropical fish and explore the world under the sea!
16:00 Tour Ends at Field Guide Spinnaker or Drop-Off at Guest Accomodations
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Towel / Rain gear / Items to prevent sun burn (hat, sunscreen, etc) / Camera / Drink (1-2 bottles of 500ml)
- Clothes you do not mind getting wet. We recommend you wear a long sleeved shirt (rash guard or fast drying style) and long pants on top of swim wear. If you get cold during the tour, please wear your rain gear.
- We will have you wear a wet suit. The suit will be provided, so please come in a bathing suit or clothes you do not mind getting wet.
It is recommended you put straps on your glasses.
We will be providing wading shoes as well. Please tell us your shoe size when booking.
- We use a stable kayak suited even for beginners. An experienced guide will teach you.
- Please notify us of any disabilities or medical conditions you may have when you book this tour.
- If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.
- We will be giving a confirmation call on your cell phone or your accommodation a day prior to your tour.
- Pick up and Drop off service:
We will pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 3 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No cancellation fee required when you cannot land on Yakushima due to bad weather.
If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.