Half Day Anbou River Canoeing Excursion
Mountains are not the only feature of Yakushima. You can feel the time passing slowly when canoeing down the river and surrounded by the lush green forest.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
Pick-up from hotels in Anbou and Koseda areas free (per group)Pick-up from hotels in Anbou and Koseda areas free (per group)
Pick-up for guests staying outside of Anbou and Koseda areas free (per group)Pick-up for guests staying outside of Anbou and Koseda areas free (per group)
- Inclusion: Pick-up and drop-off / Rental equipment / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- First grader of elementary school or older people can participate in this tour.
- Pregnant individuals may not join this activity.
- Guests must be able to speak and understand basic Japanese to participate. Please refrain from booking this tour if you do not understand Japanese at all.
- The tour operator will be contacting you on the day of your arrival to Yakushima for final confirmations. Please let them know in regards of flight delays or any other issues.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear clothes which can get wet. In winter, please wear warm clothing.
- Please bring towels, spare clothes, cap or hat (with strings to fasten,) sun screen.
- Though the canoe rarely overturns unless you try to paddle too forcibly, please be sure not to wear things you do not want to get wet.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please let us know at the time of reservation, if you have any disabilities or chronic diseases.
- There may be cases we ask you not to participate in the tour due to inappropriate attire, bad physical condition, or for other reasons which may cause trouble to other participants. In such a case we cannot make a refund.
- There may be cases where the tour is cancelled or the course is changed due to bad weather or road condition,
- We pick you up and drop you off at the same place. Please understand that we cannot drive you to a different place than where we pick you up.
- We ask you to come to Anbou or Miyanoura area for pick up, if you are staying in areas other than those two. We will let you know the meeting place after you make a reservation.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.