Jomon Cedar Trekking Course and Ocean Snorkeling Combination on YakushimaSALE
Trek out to the ancient Jomon Cedar, the figurehead of Yakushima, then enjoy the tropical waters with a fun dive adventure. Both land and sea are waiting for you.
Save up to 19% with Group Discount (until 2017/12/31)
Save up to 19% with Group Discount
- Available: Daily
Pick-up and drop-off for accommodations in the Miyanoura area free (per group)Pick-up and drop-off for accommodations in the Miyanoura area free (per group)
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Pick-up and drop-off for trekking tour / guide fee/ accident insurance / rental equipment set for snorkeling
Time & Location
Time & Location
04:30 Pick-up in Miyanoura area [* A sample schedule]
Jomon Cedar TrekkingThe Jomon Cedar is about 7,200 years old and is a must-see in Yakushima. This course takes about 10 hours for a round trip, and is for beginners to mildly experienced hikers.
SnorkelingHead into the waters of Yakushima and discover the beauty of the ocean.
Adjustable CourseYou can request the schedule that works for you! One day for climbing and another for diving. They do not have to be one after the other, so you can leisurely enjoy time on Yakushima.
Tour Ends in Miyanoura area
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- For sea:
Bathing suit (Any style is ok. For ladies, we recommend a separated type.)
We will prepare bath towels.
Sunscreen, hand towels, and rash guard will be useful. Please prepare a hair band if you have long hair.
Medicine to prevent motion sickness. Please take beforehand if you easily get motion sickness.
- For mountain:
Backpack, cover for backpack. rainwear, trekking shoes, long pants, drink, towel, headlight, health insurance card.
Good to have:
folding umbrella, snack (sweets, candy, etc.), medicine, supporter for your knee if you need, clothes, plastic bags, stick, change of inner wear, long-sleeved shirts, socks, hat, gloves
Yakushima get a lot of rain, put things in plastic bags before putting them in your backpack. Please prepare waterproofing for cameras and phones.
- For sea:
- Around 4:30 is the expected time for pick-up in Miyanoura area for Jomon Cedar Trekking. It may be earlier in busy seasons.
- Please prepare 1740 JPY (including the mountain climbing fee) per adult, and 700 JPY per primary schoolchild and younger for the shuttle bus ticket.
- The tour may be cancelled due to bad weather or for other reasons.
- Please understand that we cannot compensate for your travel expenses even if we decide to cancel the tour at the venue.
- The time required for the activity may change depending on the status of reservations, number of participants, or how quickly you get used to the sea.
- You can book a maximum of 4.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.