One Day Hiking Challenge from Kuromi Dake Mountain in Yakushima
Begin at Miyaura Dake Mountain and trek through cedar trails, marshes, and rocky paths. Aim for the summit of the Kuromi Dake Mountain for a view of Yakushima.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Experience fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-08:00 Pick Up or Meet at Field Guide Spinnaker
Trek Kuromi Dake Mountain (about 6 hours)Hike up the mountain soaring at 1,831 meters. Explore the area where you can stop by places like the Kobandake Observatory or the Hananoego Marsh and discover the wildlife.
13:00 Tour Ends in Spinnaker or Drop Off at Your Location
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Rain wear / Trekking shoes / Backpack / Folding umbrella / Drinks / Snacks / Photocopy of their health insurance card / Towel
- Please notify us of any disabilities or medical conditions you may have when booking this tour.
- We will be giving a confirmation call on your cell phone or your accommodation a day prior to your tour.
- If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.
- There will be no outdoor lunch areas, but bento lunch boxes will be available for purchase.
- Please check your health conditions while climbing.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 3 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No cancellation fee required when you cannot land on Yakushima due to bad weather.
If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.