One Day Snorkeling and River Climbing Adventure in Yakushima
Spend a day snorkeling in the tropical oceans surrounding the Yakushima island then climb up the forest covered Anbou River for an exciting day of water sports!
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Lunch / Japanese-speaking guide / Goggles / Snorkel / Fins / Life jacket / Shoes / Gloves / Helmet / Wet suit / Wading shoes
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:00 Pick Up or Meet at Field Guide Spinnaker
River ClimbingYou can choose to river climb first or snorkel first.
PrepareMake your way to the river and prepare yourself with a wet suit, gloves and helmet!
Begin River ClimbingFeel the cool waters against you as you dive into the clear rivers of Anbou River.
End River ClimbingRelax by the riverbed.
Lunch PreparationSet up for an outdoor lunch!
LunchEnjoy a tasty lunch prepared on the spot.
PrepareChange into a wet suit and learn about the safety tips before setting out.
Begin SnorkelingVenture out into the sea with your instructor. Swim along with the tropical fish and explore the world under the sea!
End SnorkelingReturn to land and get changed to head back.
16:00 Tour Ends in Spinnaker or Drop Off at Your Location
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Towel / Rain gear / Items to prevent sun burn (hat, sunscreen, etc) / Camera / Drink (1-2 bottles of 500ml)
- We will have you wear a wet suit. The suit will be provided, so please come in a bathing suit or clothes you do not mind getting wet.
It is recommended for you to put straps on your glasses.
We will be providing wading shoes as well. Please tell us your shoe size when booking.
- An experienced guide will teach you carefully.
- Please notify us of any disabilities or medical conditions you may have when you book this tour.
- If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.
- We will be giving a confirmation call on your cell phone or your accommodation a day prior to your tour.
- The tour price includes insurance and equipment rental fees.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 3 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No cancellation fee required when you cannot land on Yakushima due to bad weather.
If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.