One Day River Kayak and Standup Paddle Excursion on Yakushima Island
Enjoy two different types of paddle sports in a day. Surround yourself in the evergreen forest and cruise own the river on a kayak and SUP down the Anbou river.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / SUP board / Kayak / Paddle / Life jacket / Goggle / Wading shoes / Lunch
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:00 Pick Up or Meet at Field Guide Spinnaker
River KayakYou can choose to river kayak first or river climb first.
PrepareLearn how to handle the kayak and practice on the water to go up stream
Begin KayakingTake in the beautiful views of Yakushima from the water and learn about the wild life from your friendly guide and instructor!
End KayakingFollow the flow of the river and return where you began.
Lunch PreparationSet up for an outdoor lunch!
LunchEnjoy a tasty lunch prepared on the spot.
Stand Up Paddle
PrepareLearn how to handle the SUP with a basic lesson on riding.
Begin SUPPractice on the water then go into the course as you enjoy.
End SUPReturn to land and get changed to head back.
16:00 Tour Ends in Spinnaker or Drop Off at Your Location
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Towel / Rain gear / Items to prevent sun burn (hat, sunscreen, etc) / Camera / Drink (1-2 bottles of 500ml)
- Clothes you do not mind getting wet. It is recommended for you to wear a long sleeved shirt (rash guard, fast drying) and long pants on top of swim wear.
In the case you get cold, please wear your rain gear.
It is recommended for you to put straps on your glasses.
We will be providing wading shoes as well. Please tell us your shoe size when booking.
- An experienced guide will teach you carefully.
- Please notify us of any disabilities or medical conditions you may have when you book this tour.
- If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.
- We will be giving a confirmation call on your cell phone or your accommodation a day prior to your tour.
- The tour price includes insurance and equipment rental fees.
- The tour course may be changed or the tour may be cancelled due to weather condition or your health condition etc.
We will suggest alternative course. The guide will decide about cancellation of the tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 3 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No cancellation fee required when you cannot land on Yakushima due to bad weather.
If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.