Two Point Scuba Diving Tour for Licensed Divers in Yamaguchi
Go diving in Yoshimo, Oomijima, Agawa, or Murotsu. Even beginners can learn to dive with confidence, slowly moving from the shallows to the blue sea.
▼ Read more
- Available: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Guide fee/ Rental fee of all equipment/ Tank charge/ Weights fee/ Diving permission fee/ Insurance fee/ Facility fee/ Transfer fees
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-09:00 Pick up at Yoshimi Station (on the JR Sanin Main Line)
09:00 Meet and Register at Diving ShopMeet up at 7:00 for Agawa.
Scuba Diving (~ 2 hours)You will dive at either Yoshimo, Oomijima, Agawa or Murotsu, depending on which point is best on the day! Enjoy learning how to scuba dive in the clear ocean.
Tour Ends/ Drop off at Yoshimi Station
- Please contact us if you are 60 years old or older. Guests who are physically and mentally healthy can participate.
- A license is needed.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- 【From the middle of June to the end of October】 Please come wearing swim wear.
- 【From the beginning of November to the beginning of June】 Please come wearing long sleeves, pants, socks.
- If you wish to go to a hot springs after diving, please bring your towel, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Please bring a change of clothes because they may get wet.
- Tour may be canceled due to weather conditions. In this case we offer full refunds.
- If you like to be picked up, please inform us of the pick up time by the day before the tour.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 15 business days to 18:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 5 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.