Towed Glider Flight for Beginners
The towed glider is a kite-like hang glider pulled by a rope.
The special beginner-friendly course lets even young kids enjoy this program safely!
Please detailed reservation status will check the following URL.
▼ Read more
College students include full-time students 25-year-old and under.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Activity fare / Rental fee / Guide fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at OSHINO SKYSPORTS CLUB
PreparationOutline of the day:
Entry -> glider setting -> explanation -> getting on to the glider -> flight -> landing -> coming back to the starting point -> flying a second time (Duration is approximately 5 minutes.)
FlightTowing flight to the height of about 3m, distance of 100m for about 10 second. You can fly twice.
*Flight detail may change depending on the wind condition and your weight.
Tour ends at OSHINO SKYSPORTS CLUB
- You must be 80kg or less without clothes.
- You must be without activity limitation from a doctor. You need to sign the consent form.
- The weight limit is 80kg. However, the flying time may be short if the wind is too calm and your weight is 70kg or over.
- 3-year old and younger children must fly with a guardian. The total weight of the two must not be over 80kg.
- The booking time 9:00 is not the starting time. Please be notified that the starting time will vary depending on the conditions. Please call us (the phone number on the voucher) if you need to know the starting time detail.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Gloves (or cotton work gloves)
- Wear comfortable clothes (High-heeled shoes are not allowed.)
- This program may not take place in case of rain, strong wind, bad wind condition, or other weather conditions.
- Please note that we do not compensate the expense of traveling even the tour is cancelled.
- Flying time per one person is 5 minutes for one each, 10 minutes in total of the two flights. Waiting time may be long due to the wind condition.
- It may take about 30 minutes for glider setting.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 30.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.