Full Day Mt. Fuji Fuuketsu Cavern Tour and Caving Adventure from Tokyo
Meet your guide in central Tokyo, then head out to the forests and foothills of majestic Mt. Fuji. Explore the cool depths of the cave, which stay comfortable even in summer.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10.5 - 11 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat
Shinjuku Starion free (per group)Shinjuku Starion free (per group)
Shibuya Station free (per group)Shibuya Station free (per group)
Nakano Station free (per group)Nakano Station free (per group)
Your preferred station free (per group)Your preferred station free (per group)
- Inclusion: Caving expedition fee / Guide fee / Insurance / Equipment rental / Transportation to and from the venue
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-06:30 Pick-up at Shinjuku, Shibuya, Nakano, or requested stations (Varies by station)
10:00 Aokigahara Mountain Road EntranceWelcome to the foothills of Mt. Fuji, where huge forests meet the base of the mighty mountain.
10:30 Change clothesGet ready for adventure, and slip into the gear you will need for your cave adventure.
10:45 Fuji Fuuketsu CavernFollow your guide through a whole new world as you explore the natural lava caverns of Mt. Fuji. Slide through passages, feel the cool air, and have fun!
12:30 ReturnOnce out of the cavern, change back into your normal clothes, then you go head to the local Yurari hot spring, and enjoy a warm soak, as an option.
*Hot spring entry fees are not included in the tour price.
13:20 LunchHead over to Fuji Yoshida and try the thick and chewy local Houtou noodles, a hearty and filling treat after the sometimes chilly cavern.
*Lunch costs are not included in the tour price.
17:00 Drop-off at Shinjuku, Shibuya, Nakano, or requested stations (Estimated times)
- Elementary school students must be 120 cm and taller. Children must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Athletic shoes and a towel
- This tour may not take place in cases of inclement weather or other conditions that pose a safety concern.
- Transportation fees to and from the starting station, lunch, and personal expenses are not included in the tour price.
- Transportation available between Shinjuku, Shibuya, and Nakano stations and the venue.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellation fees are charged, but we ask that you let us know immediately when you need to cancel or reschedule.