Rafting Half Day Adventure in Hayakawa
Hop aboard a rubber raft and feel the thrill of rushing down one of the biggest rivers in Japan! Challenge the waves and water with friends or family.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at Honryudou and check-in
09:40 Transfer to Start PointHead to the start point, then listen to the safety talk. Learn the basic movements of rafting and how to stay safe during the tour.
10:15 RaftingFinally to the river! The guide is rich in experience, and is ready to show you the joy of the river! Beginners can enjoy without worry!
12:45 Tour ends at Honryudou
- Participants must be at least 6 years old and 110 cm tall.
- Pregnant individuals, or anyone under the influence of alcohol, may not join this tour.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Please wear it under the wet suit.
From July to August, you put on a life jacket directly on a swimsuit. If you prefer more coverage, or worry about sunburn, please wear a T-shirt that can get wet. We recommend a quick-dry synthetic shirt, rash guard, and shorts, if needed.
- Shoes with a heel strap, and that can get wet. If your shoes are easy to move in, and do not easily come off, even croc type sandals are ok. There are limited stocks and sizes of rental shoes for 300 JPY per pair, but we recommend bringing your own shoes.
- In case of light rain, the tour will still be held. If the weather is more severe, or the water level is too high for safety, we may cancel the tour. In that case we will contact you the night before, or the morning of your tour. Thank you for your understanding.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 8 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please be sure to cancel your booking through your My Page on Veltra.com. No cancellation fees will apply if we cancel the tour due to weather.